1. Incorporating Residential Histories into Space-Time Models for Health Geographic Analysis
2. Geographic and Socioeconomic Disparities in Colon Cancer Stage at Diagnosis and Survival:Revisiting Neighborhood Poverty Using Residential Histories
3. Residential Mobility, ethnic enclaves and Colon Cancer Stage at Diagnosis and Survival
4. Geographic Factors and HPV Vaccination in the United States
5. Geographic Access to Mammography and Diffusion of Digital Mammography in the United States 2002-2014
1. Ethnicity and Nativity in Cancer – Latino & Asian Enclaves: The ENCLAVE study”
2. The MAPS lab is currently collaborating with PI Dr Shannon Lynch at Fox Chase Cancer Center on her American Cancer Society Mentored Research Scholars Grant.
3. The MAPS lab is currently collaborating with PI Dr. Shannon Lynch at Fox Chase Cancer Center on her project entitled ‘Toward Precision Prevention in Liver Cancer’